– Please fill out the 2020 Interest Declaration form if you haven’t already.
– This is NOT your registration, but we need this for sanctioning purposes.
– Will be done through Athletic.net.
– Set up an account if you don’t have one. You’ll need to select cross country, your state, and find your school.
– Sometime after your official roster is submitted to MSHSAA, it will populate in Athletic.net. You can view and edit your roster by clicking on your log in name in the upper right corner, then go to your team and click the setting wheel icon that says “manage team” when you hover over it.
– After your roster is final, click on the applicable registration button below and you’ll be taken to the FPXC registration page within Athletic.net where you can add your athletes.
1. Coaches – Click “Register Athletes for Events.” Choose “High School Boys – All Races” and/or “High School Girls – All Races” as applicable. Note that race divisions (Green – most competitive, and White) will be released September 9 on the Division Lists page of www.fpxc.com. Most requests will be honored, however final division lists will be set by the Forest Park Cross Country Festival organizing committee.
2. On race day have your athletes report to their assigned race. No need to declare – declaration takes place at the starting line.
3. Athletes will score accordingly within the races.
4. Only Freshman and Sophomores are allowed to compete and score in the Fresh/Soph races.
ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE: is Tuesday 9.8.20 at 6 pm CST.
– There is a $100 fee for late entries.
– Due to tracking down meet fees post-event over the years, payment is now due at the time of registration. All payment info can be found below.
ENTRY LIMITATIONS:This year, each team may send up to 21 runners to the meet to race. Varsity, JV & Freshman races will all be limited to 7 runners from each team.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: New this year, all Payments are due AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. You must pay before you are allowed to register.
If your school needs an invoice please email Matt Helbig at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send one promptly.
If you are unable to pay at the time of registration and need to send a check for payment, please send to:
Big River Race Management
456 Sovereign Court Suite B
Ballwin, MO 63011
*Note payment is still due prior to being enabled to compete, so plan accordingly to ensure you are able to pick up your team packet race morning.
HIGH SCHOOL – The meet entry fee is $200 per team or $400 for combined boy’s and girl’s teams.
*Limited team scholarships are available to ensure that schools with limited funds that would like to participate can offer the FPXC experience to its athletes. Contact email@example.com to inquire.
Due to the meet reorganization due to COVID-19, the FPXC Middle School races will be cancelled and will return in 2021.
Due to the meet reorganization due to COVID-19, the FPXC Open Race will be cancelled and will hopefully return in 2021.