– Please fill out the 2022 Interest Declaration form if you haven’t already.
– This is NOT your registration, but we need this for sanctioning purposes.
1. Coaches – Click “Register Athletes for Events.” Choose “High School Boys – All Races” and/or “High School Girls – All Races” as applicable. Note that race divisions (Green – most competitive, and White) will be released September 8 on the Division Lists page of www.fpxc.com. Most requests will be honored, however final division lists will be set by the Forest Park Cross Country Festival organizing committee.
2. On race day have your athletes report to their assigned race. No need to declare – declaration takes place at the starting line.
3. Athletes will score accordingly within the races.
ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE: is Tuesday 9.6.22 at 6 pm CST.
– There is a $100 fee for late entries.
– Due to tracking down meet fees post-event over the years, payment is now due at the time of registration. All payment info can be found below.
ENTRY LIMITATIONS: As of right now we do not anticipate limitations on entries, but that could change if local health departments impose restrictions.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Please remember, all Payments are due AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. You must pay before you are allowed to register.
If your school needs an invoice please email Matt Helbig at email@example.com and he will send one promptly.
If you are unable to pay at the time of registration and need to send a check for payment, please send to:
Big River Race Management
456 Sovereign Court Suite B
Ballwin, MO 63011
*Note payment is still due prior to being enabled to compete, so plan accordingly to ensure you are able to pick up your team packet race morning.
HIGH SCHOOL – The meet entry fee is $250 per team or $500 for combined boy’s and girl’s teams.
*Limited team scholarships are available to ensure that schools with limited funds that would like to participate can offer the FPXC experience to its athletes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
We’re excited to bring back the Middle School Races in 2021. Stay tuned for more details.